Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Updated Lipstick Collection





I think if you've been following my blog for long enough, you will know that I am absolutely obsessed with buying lipsticks. I own a stupid amount now, too many to show in this post. So I've decided to show you how I store my favourites, the ones that are always on show on my dressing table. 





From Left to Right.

Back Row - Rimmel In love with ginger - Rimmel Kate Moss 01 - 

Middle Row - Rimmel Kate Moss 111 - Rimmel Kate 107 - Rimmel Kate 30 - 

Front Row - H&M Ablaze - H&M Sakura - H&M Pomelo Juice - 







From Left to Right

Back Row - Loreal Blake's Pure Red - Loreal Naomi's Delicate Rose - Topshop RioRio - 

Front Row - Revlon Pink In The Afternoon - MAC Morange - MAC Creme Cup - 






On the far end is also where I store my Too Faced Love Flush blusher, and Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume, it fits perfectly! 



I hope this post was somewhat interesting to some of you, I find people's makeup collections really interesting to see haha! Do you have any of these shades?! 

Lotsa Love,
Sophxo




Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen



4 comments:

  1. They are all such pretty shades! Definitely will have to pick some up :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lipstick collection:) i really want to try Topshop's lipstick! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme