Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Friend Appreciation


Im sure the majority of you are aware of who my best friend Mac is, if you aren't; well where have you been? Mac has been my best friend since we were about 2 years old, we went to nursery together, Infant school together, primary school together, and secondary school together. He's basically the male version of me, so it's to no ones surprise that he's my bestie!

He's recently returned from his holiday, it was only a week but it felt like a bloody life time, I was like a lost puppy haha. So we met up for a little chin wag, to talk about a load of shit basically, which I documented, as you do, on my youtube channel. Im so glad I've been doing it because I've captured so many memories that I can now keep forever, and laugh at forever.

Subscribe when you're over there; and make sure you check the description to find all of Mac's details!





Lotsa love,
Sophxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme