Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Ted Baker Mauve Nails




For my 21st Birthday, my mum very kindly bought me Ted Baker nail varnish, she got it from boots & they were actually part of a lipstick and nail varnish set.

Ive already been lectured about it by my family, but yes, more nail varnish, if it isn't lipstick, its nail varnish. I don't know what it is but they both just seem to make me really happy?! Is that weird, probably, theres more to life than lipstick and nail varnish haha..

Anyway, super annoyingly the nail varnish I used in the above picture, doesn't actually have a name which is really bloody handy. However you can pick up the whole set here.
Im usually a Barry M lover but I've found that recently I've been reaching for my Ted Baker nail varnish a lot more, I've been loving this shade in particular as I find it really compliments my skin tone. 

This morning I popped to Tesco with the intention of buying milk but ended up buying fake nails, and bubble bath. of course. The nails I used to create this look are by Elegant Touch, they're clear but slightly frosted, perfect for nail art. Ive never actually used stick on nails before as for some reason it didn't actually click that you could glue them on, I always had visions of the crappy ones I used to buy when I was younger, oh how times have changed! 

It was relatively easy, I chose the ones I needed, measured them against my real nails, cut them to the length I wanted & stuck them on. The Ted Baker nail varnish looks so pretty on them, it's very opaque and only needed 2 coats to achieve the finished look.

I love how my nails turned out, Ill definitely be looking into trying more products from the Ted Baker beauty range!

Lotsa Love,
Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen
Youtube - Soph Cullen




*all items in this post have been purchased by myself or a family member and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Oh that nail color is just gorgeous! Definitely going to look for a color similar to this when I go to the nail salon again this weekend!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail colour a lot! It's so pretty!! I have soo many nail varnishes, but I haven't painted my nails in such a long time - you've inspired me to stop being lazy and get some colour on mine!!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme