Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

September Instagram Roundup.


It's been a good while since I've done an Instagram update/roundup, I love these posts, as I get to talk about the picture a little more than I would on good old Insta.

Before we get started, you can find my Instagram HERE.


1 - Macbook. 
Possibly my favourite photo of the month purely due to the fact I finally bought myself a Macbook Pro. Id been saving for this for a little while now, I had enough money so I thought I'd bite the bullet and do it, although I had the money, it still hurt parting with it even though I knew I'd be getting myself a Macbook, I'm a very stingy person! haha.

2 - My Dog.
I visited home this week, (mums house), at the minute I'm living at my dads for a bit as he's on holiday, to find my mum had taken my dog to have a haircut, she looks so tiny when she has one, love her hah.

3 - Lipstick.
This photo is from one of my older blog posts, Red Lipstick Obsession. I really do have a red lipstick obsession, everyone seems to think they're all exactly the same, but lipstick lovers like myself will know they most definitely are not! haha.

4 - My Dads Cat.
I have a new found love for this cat, before staying at dads I hated cats, but this one cuddles up to me and Matt every night, and is generally a really silly cat haha. Matt and myself returned from work to find her sat in his bag, because.. well why not, maybe it was really comfy.

5 - Cupcakes.
Again, whilst staying at dads I made these pretty cupcakes, I never usually bake but I had a craving haha, and I'm so proud of my piping skills! :)


6 - Makeup Purchases.
Everything you can see in this box I bought in September, I can't stop buying makeup.. It's a problem..

7 - Gold Magic Perfume.
Another new found love, this smells incredible and I absolutely love it!

8 - Lush Bath.
My house was freeeeezing last month, so baths returned, and I cannot have one without a Lush product of some sort! 

8 - Jord Wood Watch.
Yep.. Still in love with this. It's beautiful. made completely from natural wood, with a rose gold face, what's not to love really?!

9 - RT's Bold Metals Brushes.
Whilst shopping in Cardiff I spotted these and wanted both, initially I decided to only buy the contour brush, but Matt was kind enough to buy the other one for me, he's too lovely to me! I'm very lucky.

10 - Cavachon Puppy.
I wish this was mine, but unfortunately not. However I'm determined to get one, they are adorable, I need one in my life!



And that would be the end of my Instagram roundup, I hope you enjoyed having a nosey through my pictures, make sure you leave your accounts in the comments, because I'm always stalking people on there and liking too many pictures aha!



Sophxo



Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen


30 comments:

  1. i love your photos, they're so pretty!:-)xxx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh the cavachon! I have a cavapoo, and she looked almost exactly like that when she was a puppy. They're so adorable, and I love that they don't shed.

    Congrats on the new laptop, it's always nice to have an upgrade and Apple products are so lovely!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i REALLY need a cavachon! cavapoos are adorable also! i didn't realise they don't shed?! what a bonus!

      eekkk it is! I do love apple products xxx

      Delete
  3. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my AW15 perfume picks including fragrance decor ideas!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to try out the Real Techniques Bold metals collection, they look great! I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award as I am a big fan, you can see the essential details here: http://anyarebekah.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    Anya x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're brilliant!
      aw thank you lovely, that's really kind of you, xo

      Delete
  5. I have like half of that make up box! I think I have a make up problem too! I also really want to try the bold metals brushes! Are they good? xx

    www.abeeesaurus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm glad someone has the same issue as me! they're brilliant, although I never want to use them because they look so pretty clean haha xx

      Delete
  6. I'm desperate to get a MacBook but I need to save up for a camera for my blog photos first :) Parting with money is hard though hehe :) I love your picture of the lipsticks ( I'm loving a red lip at the minute ) and still love that wooden watch I can't get over how stunning it is :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was my dilemma, camera or macbook!
      ah thank you lovely, me too, can't stop wearing my reds! haha it's a beauty isn't it?! xoxo

      Delete
  7. getting a mac pro might be the best thing i've ever done haha. dying over that puppy!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to think the same thing too! and it's so cute isn't it?! I need it! xx

      Delete
  8. Great post!!
    Kisses.
    http://elrincondepaulagc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I'm in love with your bath <3 <3 *__* with the Candles & the Lush bomb amaazing


    Maka• makaloves.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog my dear!
    xx

    www.laurastream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. NIce, the dog is adorable!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/andystyle-4602025

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous that you got a Macbook! I've been saving for one but I'm very stingy too haha so I'm waiting to decide if I should buy or not. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was my dilemma! but i finally did it and it's the best thing i ever did, and of course i will! xxx

      Delete
  13. All those cute animals are just giving me the fuzzies haha!

    Just wanted to let you know I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    Here’s my post: http://thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks really really kind of you lovely, thank you! xx

      Delete
  14. Hi dear :) all the photos are so cute and nice ! I really like them. Have a lovely day,

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's lovely of you, thank you so much for commenting! xx

      Delete
  15. Sounds like a lovely month! I'm the same when I make a big purchase, excited for it but hate spending the money on it!! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terrible isn't it, I'm so stingey haha! xx

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme