Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

Liebster Award.


This post has been a long time coming, i'm pretty sure Abiee nominated me on the 1st September, i've been insanely busy, so sorry for that! She is an absolute love, please go and check out her blog for me, she really is brilliant. I have to say Abiee is my favourite blogger, so if you get anything from this post, it will be the fact you've found a new found favourite, being her.

now I finally have the chance to do it, so here are the rules;

  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog. 
  • Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above). 
  • Nominate other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you. 
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer. 
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.


Abiee's questions

If you could dress in head to toe in one designer brand what would it be?
- I actually very rarely wear designer clothes, like very very rarely. the only thing you might ever catch me in, is lacoste or fred perry, because i have a lot of their shoes, but honestly i can't say I would really want to wear loads of designer stuff, primark is my bestie haha!

What is your go-to make-up look?
Because I work full time, I don't wear a lot of makeup, I usually wear foundation, concealer, blush, and a powder on a normal day. Not too exciting is it really haha.

How would you describe your style?
I wear a lot of different things actually, one day you'll find me in an oversized cardi, jeans and dolly shoes, the next you'll find me in a dress, I don't really have a certain style as such. I'm really coming across so boring in these questions aha!

Your top 3 favourite films?
- the Lion King
- The Grinch 
- Snow White

What animal would you be and why?
I've always said I wanted to be a cat because they sleep all day haha!

Are you a dog or a cat person?
Dog, i absolutely love dogs. I've had one since I was tiny, she's a cocker spaniel. Although I'm house sitting for my dad at the minute and he has cats, so I'm warming to them!

What are the best and worst things about blogging?
I've gotten to know so many lovely people! If it wasn't for blogging, I wouldn't have known they even existed.  I really enjoy doing what I do, it's my little hobby that i've kept up for what will be 2 years soon I think, that's an achievement for me! I haven't really came across any bad things yet!

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I'm so easily embarrassed, so I honestly couldn't tell you!

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm going to answer this honestly, I am clueless as to what this means! oopsieeee.

What is your biggest future goal?
To have a family, to have my own home, and to be successful & happy in whatever job I'm doing. I have always wanted a family, and that's all I have ever really wanted, not yet though, I can barely look after myself! But the thought of creating a little person that's a part of me, is just incredible and I cannot wait!


I am going to nominate;
Charlotte

And your questions are;
1- Who are the bloggers you look out for to see if they have a new post?
2- What is your biggest hobby besides blogging?
3- What would your most recommended item of makeup be?
4- What are your favourite type of posts to read and why?
5- Where do you see your blog going in the future?
6- What advice would you give to someone who wants to start blogging?
7- What food could you not live without?
8- What are your favourite posts to write and why?
9- What do your friends/family think about your blog? do they 'get it' or are they completely clueless?
10- Why did you start blogging?

I'm looking forward to reading your answers!




Sophxo
Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen








3 comments:

  1. I love that one about the cat! Haha! I've never really thought of that. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was thinking it this week, sleep is all they do haha! x

      Delete
  2. Aww you're so sweet!! Thanks for doing this :D I love your answers! Also I'm very happy that you are a dog person - so am i! :D
    Abiee xxx
    http://www.abieelucas.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme