Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

BARGAIN Bath & Body Works Candle Dupes!




Ive recently become pretty obsessed with Bath & Body Works after my friend went to New York, and kindly brought me back an autumn candle in the scent pumpkin apple! 

It not only smells exactly like the real thing but the glass jar it came in was so pretty too, it's the nicest looking candle I own and is proudly on display in my living room currently! As I loved it so much I thought id have a little mish on their website and see what others took my fancy, annoyingly, so many did, the candles themselves are a pretty reasonable price but the shipping however, is rather pricey, so adding a few more to the collection was just a no go sadly. 

However Id been browsing Instagram recently as you do, and stumbled upon B&M's account and immediately saw these candles;



If you've ever tried/seen a Bath & Body Works candle, you'll probably agree that B&M's version are pretty much identical, which obviously gave me much excitement. I popped into my local B&M yesterday to see if they had any in stock, which luckily they did! Im guessing they're super popular though and I picked up the last two in the scents Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut (literally smells exactly like a doughnut I could eat it!) and Pumpkin Waffles, my personal fave out of the two. They also had a marshmallow one, a cider one (amazing, definitely going back for this one) and a maple tree one I believe.

They're an absolute bargain at only £3.99 which is mental as the scent is really strong and they're relatively big! I've no doubt they'll last me a good while. 





How pretty are those labels though?! Roll on the cooler months I say, Im fully ready for cosy evenings snuggled up on the sofa in a blanket with Alfie, and the house smelling of doughnuts, amazing. Just amazing. 

Soph x


Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen


*all products in this post we're bought by myself, and all opinions are my own*


9 comments:

  1. These look incredible! definitely going to snap these up!
    Milster x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These candles look amazing, and so inexpensive too!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these everywhere on blogs and Instagram, but didn't know where they were from. £3.99 is such a great price, I need to pick some of these up when I'm near B&M!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theyre an absolutely bargain! and surprisingly have a pretty good scent throw xx

      Delete
  4. they look so super cute! I really want to give the pumpkin waffle one! X


    courtneyleighblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing and I'm definitely going to my local B&M as soon as possible!! I love the sound of both of these and I'm hoping they'll be in stock and I can buy them! Soo yummy!!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme