Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Lush Cosmetics Christmas and Halloween Haul 2017.


I know it's only September, but is it ever really too early to bathe in Christmassy smelling products?! 

Lush recently held their showcase event which basically showed off all the new products soon to hit the shelves later on this year. Whilst scrolling through Instagram I saw so many brand new christmas and halloween products that I immediately knew from now until christmas, my bank account would be looking incredibly bare. If you didn't already know, (as I've noticed a lot of people didn't!) Lush have popped their Christmas and Halloween collection on their website, which you can find HERE. I was far too excited to keep all of these products to myself, so today I thought I would show what I've picked up with a brief description of the scent because, well I'm terrible at describing scents!



GIANT GOLDEN WONDER. - bath bomb.
And believe me it really is giant. I can barely hold it it's so bloody heavy! This huge bath bomb is £12.95 on the website, a little on the expensive size but honestly, its massive. It smells exactly like the regular sized golden wonders, very citrussy full of lime and orange. It's a scent I look forward to having again every year come Christmas! You can find it HERE.





CHRISTMAS CRACKER - bubble bar £5.95.
Another citrus product - filled with lemon and lime oils, this smells INCREDIBLE. It's also full of popping candy, and is new to the christmas collection this year. You can find it HERE.




PLUM SNOW - bubble bar £5.95
When I first saw this one I thought it was massively overpriced, but picked it up anyway because the scent is the exact same as Plum Rain shower gel, if you've never tried that before it basically smells of yummy fruits, plums.. obviously! I can now fully justify spending £5.95 on this bad boy because it's huge. Id say its a little smaller than the comforter bubble bar, which is one of Lush's biggest. I could probably get a good 5 baths out of this. You can find it HERE.




STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT - bath melt £4.25
I LOVE Lush's bath melts, & I'm so glad this one is back, anything glittery is a winner with me. Again, this is very citrussy (who knew I liked citrus products so much?! complete accident!) you pop it in your bath and it will slowly melt away, leaving you with super soft skin. You can find it HERE.




SNOW FAIRY - jelly bomb £4.95
This is a brand new invention for the Lush christmas collection this year. Ive never tried a Jelly bomb before and I won't lie, Im not overly keen on the idea, but I couldn't not buy this one. Again its a pricier one, but I suppose you are getting the added jelly..? hmm, not sure myself. Snow Fairy isn't my favourite scent, it's slightly too sweet for me but I'm looking forward to see what the bath bomb looks like in the bath. Bubblegum scented goodness. You can find it HERE.




LUXURY LUSH PUD - bath bomb £4.50
This one has been in the Lush christmas range for a long while now, to begin with I really didn't like the smell of this one, and purely bought it because of all the amazing colours. But its grown on me! It smells quite strongly of lavender, which I don't like all that much, but it's a brilliant one to use before bed and it looks super pretty too. You can find it HERE.




CHRISTMAS SWEATER - bath bomb £4.50
I saw this bath bomb on the Lush Instagram page and I was most excited to pick this one up. (not just because it's pink although I'm not gunna lie, that did sway me) it smells exactly how I expected it too, just like Christmas. Very spicy, with a hint of ginger. It reminds me a lot of the Lush Pud but a lot more intense. Not my favourite scent but id imagine it will look amazing in the bath. You can find it HERE.




MAGIC WAND - Reusable bubble bar £5.95
Another snow fairy bubblegum scented product! For someone that isn't overly keen on the scent I've done a good job of buying all of the products haha.. Magic wand comes back every year because its so popular, and it's reusable so you get a good 4 baths out of it if you use it sparingly. You can find it HERE.




BUTTER BEAR - bath bomb £2.50
Ahhh the much loved butterbear. The exact same formula as the much loved butter ball, just in the shape of a christmassy bear. This year the little guy has a scarf which is sweet! Butterbear is one of my favourites as it smells exactly like chocolate to me, and it's packed full of cocobutter which leaves your skin feeling so super soft. It's pretty small so for a bigger bath you might need 2, but I like to pair it with a coloured bath bomb too if I'm feeling extra shitty after a busy day! You can find it HERE.




SHOOT FOR THE STARS - bath bomb £4.50
Out of all the christmas and halloween bath bombs, this is my absolute favourite. The colour, the smell, how soft it leaves my skin, all amazing. Its packed with lots of golden stars that are made from cocobutter, so soft skin is inevitable. It shares the same scent as the honey I washed the kids soap, if you're not familiar with it, it basically smells like honey and toffee, the best kind of scent. You can find it HERE.




THE SNOWMAN - bubbleroon £4.25
I bought this not realising it was a bubbleroon, if I'm honest I just looked at the beauty of it and assumed it was a regular bubble bar haha. Not that it matters anyway. The product feels a lot softer and squishier than your normal bubble bar, it feels like it's made of fun actually. It smells like lemons and as I'm sure you know by now, I do love a citrus scented product. You can find it HERE.




SANTA BABY - lip scrub £5.95
I bought this because I read on the website it smells and tastes like coke, so I immediately knew I would like it. I used it this morning and, annoyingly, I hate it. I really don't like how artificial the 'coke' taste is, but I love the idea behind it, and it did make my lips feel really soft after. You can find it HERE.




SUGAR PLUM FAIRY - lip scrub £5.95
This is the only lip scrub scent/flavour I actually like, it reminds me a lot of the comforter, it tastes a lot like berries which I absolutely love & it smells lovely too. I had to buy two because, well I just love it that much.. you can find it HERE.




SANTA'S BELLY - shower jelly £4.75
I was so SO sad when I realised So White bath bomb wouldn't be returning this year, so I had to buy this shower jelly just because it shares the same crisp apple scent. I don't really use shower jellies that much, but I'm going to make a special effort to use up this one, I love the scent so much. Why oh why has So White been discontinued?! sigh. You can find it HERE.




SPARKLY PUMPKIN - bubble bar £4.25
The glitter drew me in with this one I won't lie.. this is the only product I bought from the Halloween collection, I think I just got too excited about the Christmas bits! This one again it quite citrussy but not as strong as id imagine, it smells like lime and grapefruit which I won't lie, doesn't make sense in my head as I look at the product and immediately imagine it smelling like cinnamon?! anyone else?! You can find it HERE.




SNOW FAIRY - body conditioner £8.50
Lush's body conditioners are bloody amazing & if you haven't tried them before you are seriously missing out. Ive never used a product that makes my skin as soft as this, you rub it into your skin whilst in the shower, wash it off, and I kid you not your skin will softer than it ever has done. If you're going to buy anything from this haul, you NEED to buy this. Its incredible. Again, snow fairy scented, but not as strong as the bubble bars or bath bombs! I had to buy two because I love it that much! You can find it HERE.




If you made it to the end of this post, well done you, I struggled myself.. I forgot I picked up so many bits!! What are you most looking forward to trying out?! I have to say the giant golden wonder is what I'm most excited for.. although it looks so amazing I know I won't want to use it! 

Soph xo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen

*items in this post were purchased by me, and all opinions are my own*


16 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this launch! You got so many lovely products too, and that Golden Wonder looks insane, it's so big!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo jealous of your haul, I'm obsessed with Lush and I can't wait to buy all their autumn and Christmas goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do the best christmas products don't they?! x

      Delete
  3. The Christmas part looks very cool !
    https://afrenchgirlsthoughts.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got SO many lovely bits! I seriously need to do a Lush haul myself now. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the snowman is so cute! I recently purchased the bubble lip scrub from lush and I now want to try the sugar plum fairy one x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theyre fab aren't they?! a little pricey but so worth it x

      Delete
  6. On my word, I need to stock up for Christmas! I have only ever tried 3 Lush bath bombs (the golden pumpkin and x2 from their normal range!) - definitely want to give the festive ones a try! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god you definitely need to!! it all smells incredible x

      Delete
  7. Wow this is a mega haul!! I've still not ever tried anything from LUSH, but maybe this will be the year that I try a few bath bombs/melts from the Christmas range.. I love the sound of the Butter Bear and Shoot for the Stars bath bombs xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just a tad!! oops.. went a bit over board for sure! x

      Delete
  8. Girl you went crazy!! I'm very jealous tho. I just used the snow fairy body conditioner and my skin is so soft, I won it in a giveaway and I love it!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really did! the body conditioners are amazing aren't they, definitely need to try other scents x

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme