Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

My Entire Lipstick Collection.





This morning I decided to take on the task of sorting through my lipsticks. I didn't think I had that many, I mean I have more than your average person at approx 35, but compared to a lot of people this will seem like nothing. I guess we all have something we 'collect' as such, and apparently lipsticks seem to be my thing! So in sorting them all out, I thought this would be a good opportunity to show you the ones I have. 

To pre-warn you, this post is going to be very photo heavy, I won't be going into detail on each shade as I'm sure you can imagine I would be here until next week! I'll be naming the shades from left to right in each photo if you're unsure; & I did begin to do swatches of each shade but my arms just aren't long enough haha. 
Enjoy x

TED BAKER.
Annoyingly, Ted Baker lipsticks don't seem to have names or numbers!? so unfortunately I can't give you the names of these, but they were purchased in a set from Boots. 



MAC COSMETICS.
All Fired Up - Flat Out Fabulous - Relentlessly Red - Morange - Diva



MAC COSMETICS. 
 - Pink Plaid - Mehr - Cremecup - 



H&M.
- Sakura - Pomelo Juice -



REVLON.
- Pink In The Afternoon - 



RIMMEL
- 01 - 03 - 111 - 



TOPSHOP
- RioRio - 



L'OREAL.
- Blakes Pure Red - Naomi's Delicate Rose - 



CHARLOTTE TILBURY.
- Carina's Love - Hot Emily - Tell Laura - Miranda May - Electric Poppy - Hel's Bells - 



CHARLOTTE TILBURY.
- Bosworth's Beauty - Kim KW - Liv It Up - Super Cindy - Kidman's Kiss - Secret Salma - 




Soph xo

Follow me on;

Bloglovin - Sophie Jade

34 comments:

  1. So many pretty shades ! I really want to buy the Mehr lipstick from MAC. Are the H&M lipsticks nice to use ?
    http://afrenchgirlsthoughts.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely my new favourite!
      and they're super affordable and surprising good for the price x

      Delete
  2. Omg I love the look of pristine lipsticks - totes wish I had a collection like this <3

    Alice // the-rose-glow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it pains me to use them! I try and stick to a certain few at a time rather than ruining them all x

      Delete
  3. You have so many CT lipsticks! I've never tried anyy but they look amazing! xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection is lovely!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so envious of your collection, mostly how many CT ones you have oh my goodness! Also how weird that Ted Baker lipsticks don't have shade numbers or names?! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have an awful lot, I have to say CT ones are my favourites. xo

      Delete
  6. I'm so jealous!!!! So many beautiful shades omgg

    http://imyimyimy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have so many lovely lipsticks, i love the look of the Ted Baker ones. its so weird that they don't have names or numbers!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice aren't they! but so annoying that theres no name or numbers, x

      Delete
  8. OMG! I'm in love with your collection, so many shades I want to try xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats the only problem with posts like these.. they make you want more lipstick! xx

      Delete
  9. The charlotte tilbury lipsticks look absolutely stunning!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove seeing into people's collections
    Those charlotte tilbury lipsticks look sooo beautiful, I'm still yet to try any! X
    I just followed you on Bloglovin, can't wait to see more of your posts!

    www.xosophhh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This collection is amazing if only I had this many! I love the nude shades :) great post ! xx

    www.statementundertones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have an awful lot.. the nudes have to be my favourites too! xx

      Delete
  12. Such an amazing collection, oh my goodness! You have soo many! I love the look of soo many of these shades and I really really want to try out a CT lipstick! Those Ted Baker ones look gorgeous as well - I love the T embossed on each lipstick, very Tom Ford-esque!!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you lovely. Haha thats the only thing with posts like these, it makes you want even more lipsticks! xo

      Delete
  13. What a gorgeous collection and variety of brands/shades!!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you lovely I have a fair few haha xo

      Delete
  14. Omg they're all stunning!! xx

    sophievmace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing such useful information. I really enjoyed while reading your article and it is good to know the latest updates. Do post more. And also get to know about the
    Best Nude Pink Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi dear, thank you for providing such a useful information to your blog readers. Am searching for best makeup artist in hyderabad if you have any recommendations or suggestions please reply here. Am waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme