Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

August & September | Instagram Photo Diary.



I loooove me a photo diary, possibly because I'm a little Insta obsessed but y'know, aren't we all?! The past 2 months have just flown by haven't say?! So annoying that I always say this, but it will soon be Christmas and I'm definitely not financially ready for that ahah.. 



I finally took the time last month to go through my makeup collection and bin the products that didn't make it through the summer, and I gave away an awful lot.. it occurred to me that a lot of the makeup I own is either pink, or comes in a pink packaging?! This is becoming a reoccurring problem and I probably should stop buying things purely because they're pink.. 




If you're a regular on my blog you'll know that my pal bought me this Too Faced highlighter in September, I won't go on about how much I love it as it has it's very own post which you can find HERE. How bloody BEAUTIFUL is it though?!




I made a HUGE Lush order in September because they came out with all of their christmas and halloween products, I bought so much. Annoyingly though, I've used pretty much all of this already and it's not even been a month yet?! How I'm managed that I've no idea- I'm thinking of placing another order but all of this cost me over £60 and it really doesn't last me very long, so good though. & that giant golden wonder was friggin gorgeous in the bath, I was a glittery goddess for an afternoon, the clean up though was pretty horrendous haha. 




Alfie is 10 weeks old today and I genuinely cannot get my head around the fact that in 2 weeks he will be 3 months old?! I remember posting when he was born and It doesn't feel like that was almost 3 months ago.. I hate how quickly he's growing but he's such a clever little lad now. Theres rarely a time when he isn't giggling which is lush, and he's now trying to roll over?! He's so advanced for his age I can't quite believe it. Love him to bits. Ive also signed him up to a nursery today ready for when I go back to work in March, which will no doubt come around super quickly :(




The end of August and the beginning of September, means doing a makeup shift around. Away go the pinks and oranges, & out come the reds purples and berry shades, which are actually my absolute favourites. Ive been living in MAC's Diva throughout September as I usually do.. but I really must get round to wearing the others, I own so many lipsticks that often they don't all get used, but I'm making it my mission this year to use them all.. a different shade every day maybe?! haha.




Here are 6 of the pinks that sadly have made their way into a drawer until spring, am I the only person who does this because I feel like it's a really silly thing to do?! But I have so many shades that if I kept them all out my bedroom would just look ridiculous. If you're wanting to know the shades I've listed them on my IG HERE.


I'm currently trying to write up Alfie's 2 and 3 month update, but as I'm sure you can imagine it's taking a little while as he's just so needy and demands all of my attention haha.. but it's on it's way, promise!


Soph x



Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen


*all products in this post we're bought by myself, and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. I should be doing homework but then you updated HAHAH, love reading this post btw!

    Xx,
    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! I tend to gravitate towards pink makeup too, it's just so pretty!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush photos!! Can't wait to read Alfie's updates :) You're also making me want to do a massive LUSH shopping spree and buy lots of lipsticks!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme