Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

H&M Cream Lipsticks & Blush.




I recently promised myself I would stop spending so much money, that promise was broken as soon as I saw the makeup on the H&M website. OOPS!


I picked up 2 lipsticks, and a creme blush. All of which I'm practically in love with. Just look at that packaging?!

I chose the lipsticks in the shades; Sakura, and Pomelo Juice, both of which you can find here,



Must say, i'm not a fan of the name "pomelo juice" sounds a bit, ew.. haha


As I haven't tried them yet, I can only go on previous purchases, I recently tried out one of H&M's lipsticks and I was seriously impressed, the colour is very opaque, and it stayed on for virtually the whole day, I will have swatches of these two when I finally get around to using them, I have way too many lipsticks to get through now!


*heart eyes emoji* cannot get over how beautiful the packaging is!

Going on looks alone, I think pomelo juice might be my favourite.. It reminds me of creme cup from Mac!


Pure Velvet Cream Blush in Dusty Rose.

I'm also really impressed with the creme blush I picked up, I've only ever owned one and that was from Sleek, which I never got around to using, because I always found a power blush easier?! I don't know.. I'm not going to lie, the packaging was what caught my attention. It comes in a plastic case, with gold underneath. Again, *heart eyes emoji*. But unfortunately Im not overly thrilled about the packaging, not as much as I thought I would be anyway. It feels seriously cheap, really lightweight, and if I put this in my bag for even a second I feel like it would get damaged. :(

Obviously, the packaging shouldn't be what you buy a product for haha, even if it is really beautiful! The colour of the blush itself is a pretty rose colour, which is perfect for my skin tone. I cannot wait to use it! You can find this one, here.



Have you ever tried any of H&M's make up range? I'm pretty new to it, and I want to buy everything!




Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen






                                             All items in this post were bought by myself, and all opinions are my own, because telling lies just isn't cool

13 comments:

  1. I've never tried makeup from H&M before, but I really want to now, the blush and lipsticks look BEAUTIFUL, the colours are so so stunning! xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know it existed!
      Its all so pretty, i couldn't not give it a go, gold packaging always wins right?! haha xx

      Delete
  2. ahh the packaging looks so pretty! especially lipsticks! would love to see some swatches!!:))

    Violeta
    http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't it just!
      of course, when I get the chance to use them I shall let you know how I got on xx

      Delete
  3. lovely picks, i keep hearing good things about h&m's makeup but am yet to try any! lovely post:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're impressive! I cant stop buying! hehe xx

      Delete
  4. These three products look so pretty and perfect for spring/summer! I really want to try those two lipsticks. I'm in love with the colours x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are beautiful! so excited to try them out when i can. xo

      Delete
  5. I seriously need to jump on the H&M makeup bandwagon! All of the products look great and I'm really being drawn towards the lipsticks - both of these shades look gorgeous xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really do!!
      the makeup is BRILLIANT! and so pretty too - gold packaging is always a winner!! xx

      Delete
  6. The lipsticks sound fab and I really love the packaging - it's so pretty! Tempted to give them a go!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are brilliant!! definitely give them a try xx

      Delete
  7. I love the packaging of these! I've heard good things about H&M makeup, especially their shadows. Pomelo Juice is such a nice shade! Really need to check out their range x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme