Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

A Big Drugstore, Yankee Candle & Primark Haul.


Myself and my boyfriend spent the weekend just gone in Cardiff, one of the best places to go for shopping - or so I think anyway, it's massive! I picked up a fair few things, so I thought I would share with you what I bought! I haven't included everything, because if I did, you would get incredibly bored.. I bought far too much!
 

 
Primark -  Bambi PJ Bottoms. These are so so soft, and really comfortable. I love the little quote on the leg - these are more of a thin pair of jogging bottoms than PJ's, there's also a matching top but I went with just the bottoms! I think these were around £7.

 
Primark - Fluffy Bed Socks. I wasn't going to buy these! Matt made me haha, and I'm so glad he did. I'm a sucker for anything Disney! These were £2.50
 
 
Primark - Hair Clips and Earrings. I don't think I ever go into Primark and not buy their hair clips, they're the best I've found for my stupidly thick long hair! I also picked up these earrings, the boyfriend chose these, they're rather pretty!:)
Hair Clips - £1.00, Earrings - £1.50
 
Primark - Scarf. Ive wanted a new scarf for aaaaages, I saw this one without even looking at the price at bought it straight away haha, It was only £4.00 though which is an absolute bargain!
 
Boots - Little Mix's Gold Magic Perfume. My new favourite perfume, it smells amazing! I wont try and explain what it smells like because I'm rubbish haha, but seriously it's incredibleeee! £19.95
Hollister - sneakily adding this one in haha, I've always used Hollister body sprays, this one is in the scent Lunada Bay. £11
 
Yankee Candle - Berry Trifle & Snowflake Cookie
Yankee Candles are my favourite, I've bought snowflake cookie 3 times now, however berry trifle is new for this year! I know it's not Christmas yet, but I'm so excited haha!

 
Boots - Sleek MakeUP Crème To Powder Blush in Gerbera -£5.99
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blackberry - £2.50
Both of these I am yet to try, expect a post of me reviewing them when I have tried them!
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - £7.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation - £7.99 **these are 2 for 10 at the moment!!**


 
So there we have it, I also bought a few pairs of jeans which I haven't included, they're your basic black and blue and not too exciting haha.
Hope you enjoyed having a little nosey into what I bought, expect a few reviews coming up soon, I'm pretty excited to try everything out!
 
 
Sophxo
 
 
Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen


All items in this post were bought by myself, and all opinions are my own, because telling lies just isn't cool

47 comments:

  1. I'm going to primark in a few weeks and I need that scarf! Will definitely be getting that :) & I love Snowflake Cookie too! x

    Charlotte ~ Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowflake cookie smells amazing doesn't it?! Definitely a fave x

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry I put your blog link instead of mine next to my name! Ooops haha x
      My link: http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh the candles look amazing, the names...ah I need them!! And the barry M nail varnish, I love that colour!! I absolutely love hauls, you picked up some amazing things (Bambi pjs..so cute)!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell amazing too!!
      Aw thankyou, I definitely did! The bambi pjs are too cute.. So soft too, I'm a sucker for anything Disney!

      Ps thankyou for always commenting on my posts. You're lovely xxxx

      Delete
  3. I wanna know how good that Rimmel makeup is! I find that their products are usually pretty good, but I get suspicious because they're so reasonably priced.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both amazing! For the price as well, I'm always a bit dubious but they're brilliant. Xx

      Delete
  4. Snowflake cookie is my absolute fave candle! I cant wait to buy one for this winter season!
    tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite too! Cannot wait to burn it xx

      Delete
  5. Snowflake cookie is my absolute fave candle! I cant wait to buy one for this winter season!
    tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Barry M nail varnish.. I have paprika! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those candles sound amazing! I need to get them as I am currently turning into a crazy candle collector haha!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell incredible too! Love Christmas candles.. I have so many as well haha! Xx

      Delete
  8. It is never too early to get christmas candles trust me! Love those pants as well!

    xoxo

    http://mythoughtsareablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything disney related haha! And I do love me a Christmas candle or five haha xx

      Delete
  9. I really love Yankee candles. Nice haul ♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's never too early for Christmas! I started watching old Christmas videos on YouTube last month. Oops! :)
    http://leahclarke01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's what I keep telling myself! Ahaha me too, I'm too excited xx

      Delete
  11. I love and want everything here! I was going to buy those bambi pj's but ended up buying the blue checkered ones but I wish I bought these now so we could snapchat eachother with matching pj's hahahaha.... just kidding (I'm not). Loving that christmas candle too - I'm so excited for christmas!! If you haven't already gathered. Oh yeah and hollister body sprays smell sooooo good!! I need to go shopping now after seeing all this! :-)
    Abiee xx
    www.abieelucas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaat! You so should have! Haha, I'm way too excited for Christmas, already! I literally cannot wait.. The countdown begins!!

      They are amazinggggg! I have all of them pretty much.. Not addicted at all! Xxxx

      Delete
  12. I am in love with those pj bottoms! Must get myself some!!
    http://www.alifeofacharlotte.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your posts! and i love that barry m colour:-)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! Those candles look like they smell good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing :)
    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love a good Yankee Candle ♥
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love plaid scarfs! I'm way too excited for fall to come and I've already shopped way too much preparing for it haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can't use candles here in uni halls and it's making me so sad now that it's autumn where i like to use them most to feel cosy! great post
    catherine xx
    http://california-souls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend is the same as you! But im pretty sure he just uses them anyway haha, its a shame x

      Delete
  18. Sounds like a great trip, you got so much stuff!! Yankee candles are the best, I really want some berry flavours for winter. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too much!
      They are aren't they? I do love my candles x

      Delete
  19. Well now I want to go shopping in Cardiff! I bet those two Yankee Candle's smell amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Cardiff is brilliant for shopping! you must go! x

      Delete
  20. I'm so jealous!! Lovely pictures!

    lushivity.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. that tartan scarf is so pretty!!!!! great haul!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I so enjoy going to Primark!!! Best shop ever :)))

    I invite you to read my latest post QUICK GUIDE TO GILI ISLANDS

    http://www.travelekspert.com/2015/08/quick-guide-to-gili-islands.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it's my favourite shop I think, xo

      Delete
  23. wow! great haul ! I am especially jealous with the two Yankee Candles. what snowflakes smells like? is it very sugary ( I love sugary scent from Yankee Candle)?

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou, I much prefer the foodie scents than the floral, especially the sugary ones! x

      Delete
  24. I love snowflakes cookie candle! *---*
    Great purchases dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can I have all of it?!!?! How amazing does the Berry Trifle candle look/sound?!?! I wish I had one too!!

    http://livialinette.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme