Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie | Review

 
Lets just look past the fact we're in August and no way near close to Christmas, although we're still technically in summer, I cannot wait for winter to come around, I just love it.
Today I'm going to express my love for the candle that is Christmas Cookie, a candle which personally.. I don't think smells Christmassy at all, or maybe here's me just trying to justify why I'm burning it in August..
 
 
Yankee Candles official description -
 
"Buttery rich, vanilla scented, holiday sugar cookies"
 
That's exactly what it is, to me, It smells very strongly of vanilla, and freshly baked sugar filled cookies. It genuinely smells just like my kitchen when I'm baking cookies, it's definitely true to its description! 
I'm awful at describing scents, sorry!
 


 
 
 
 
The candle itself has a really strong scent when burning, it literally makes my whole house smell of cookies and sugar, so the scent throw is also brilliant - I've had a few candles from Yankee which have a terrible scent throw, usually the ones that are less fragranced, however Christmas Cookie smells incredibly strong!
 
I'll be honest, the picture on the front of the jar was what caught my attention to begin with, how beautiful is it?! I want to eat each and every one of those cookies haha.. I find the picture really helps with the scent when you're smelling them in the shop, as by looking at the picture you have a rough idea of the smell before you open it, you have a certain expectation, and I definitely wasn't disappointed.
 
For anyone that's a dedicated reader of my blog, you would know that I have far too many candles - Christmas Cookie being one of my absolute favourites, I've repurchased this at least 4 times, I just adore it.
I mainly buy my candles from a Yankee Candle store, that way I know for sure if I like what I'm buying, however the ones I repurchase I buy off of the companies website, you can find this particular candle here. The price for this sized jar in particular is £21.99, get it whilst you can, it's very popular! Also the website currently has £1 delivery on orders over £25, this is very rare so make the most of that!
 
 
Do you have any Yankee Candles? If so, which ones are your favourites?!
 
 
Sophx
 
Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen
 
 
The candle was bought by myself, and all opinions are my own.

15 comments:

  1. Yankee candles are amazing and I love the smell of this one in particular. I'll definitely be buying it in the Winter xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yankee Candles! The christmas cookie one is my favourite! I have also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award,here's the link for more info: http://chattergirlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek me too! I love it!
      Aw thankyou! That's so lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Yankee Candles are the reason why I'm broke omg. I love them so much! I'm totally with you on the fact Winter is amazing - I'm already feeling festive and I can't wait for Autumn/Winter! I'll have to try this candle out, I usually buy the Manderin Cranberry around Christmas - you should totally try it out!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah yes me too! I buy so many.
      I literally cannot wait for winter, means Christmas is on the way and I adore Christmas!

      I've just bought mandarin cranberry! It's one of my favourites, I think it was the first one I ever bought xxxx

      Delete
  4. I am also insanely addicted to yankee candles and I love the smell of this one!! The smell is amaaazing and I have a couple small yankees left over from last christmas hehe! I loooove sugared apple and snow in love at Christmas. During the summer I tend to go for scents like summer scoop and black cherry - gorgeous scents! Loved your post and the photos are wonderful <3

    Love Charlotte xx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah me too! I'm glad I'm not the only one, this one is literally incredible though isn't it?! I could eat it!! Sugared apple is my absolute favourite, :)
      ah thankyou lovely, and thankyou for commenting <3xox

      Delete
  5. This sounds ahhh-mazing!! I'm literally obsessed with anything to do with christmas hahaha.
    (p.s. I'm so sorry but I accidentally deleted your comment on my last blog post haha I'm such an idiot! But thank you for the comment anyway :D)
    Abiee xx
    http://www.abieelucas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is! I could eat it haha, and me too.. as soon as Octobers finished I'm like yep, Christmas is basically here hahaah, and that's quite alright m'dear, we've all done it! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Ah man I looove Christmas! My favourite are mulled wine and cinnamon ones, always a homely smell! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek me too!
      Ooo I do like a good Christmas scent, I literally cannot wait for winter to appear haha xx

      Delete
  7. I love this one! It smells amazing! I can't wait for Christmas! So excited!!!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme