Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

Tag : 21 Questions!

I know I know.. I did something along the lines of this not too long ago, however this time I have questions to answer, do you know how hard it is to think of interesting things to tell people, and thinking of the questions people might wanna know the answers to yourself?! very! haha,

So here goes, hopefully you'll get to know me that little bit more!

1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of! However I was going to be named Anne-Marie, because my mums mum is called Mary, and my dads mum is called Anne, cute!.
 
2. When was the last time you cried? Honestly, like 2 nights ago? haha, hormones hormones hormones!
 
3. Do you have kids? Not yet :)
 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I actually would, I sound surprised haha.. but yeah, I would, I think I could've turned out much worse than I have done really
 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah, and no one ever understands it which usually results in people being pissy with me, and i'm like huh? what've I done? Ohhhhhh yeah that.. I was joking you know that right? oopsie:)
 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? It's something ive always wanted to do, so possibly?
 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Golden nuggets :)
 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? How they act towards me.. Im a sucker for if you make a bad first impression then you'll struggle to make me forget it, im stubborn hah, so yeah, your personality I guess
 
9. What is your eye colour? Brown/green
 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Depends what mood I'm in, not many of my friends like scary films though so I do watch a good cheery one quite often!
 
11. Favourite smells? Cut grass, one million, new books,
 
12. Summer or winter? Winter! I love summer but I think I love being all cosied up more!
 
13. Computer or television? TV, I always have it on for background noise haha
 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Turkey or Cyprus, whichever is further
 
15. Do you have any special talents? Honestly? No.. but ask someone else and they'll probably tell you something I'm good at
 
16. Where were you born? Bath, UK
 
17. What are your hobbies? Binge watching Netflix series, cute little walks, long drives, adventures, childcare,
 
18. Do you have any pets? I have a dog, Misty :) I also used to have 2 monkeys, Mollie and Charlie (this is genuine no one ever believes me!!)
 
19. Favorite movie? The Grinch.. reminds me of my childhood and constantly watching it with my dad
 
20. Do you have any siblings? Yessss, an older sister, and an older brother
 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? When does anyone grow up? Not sure.. I'm a qualified nursery nurse so I'm doing that at the minute, but after reading this question and thinking about it, do I want to do that forever, I don't actually know. I don't know what id do otherwise! eek!
 
XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme