Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

My Biggest Ever Lush Cosmetics Haul | December 2017





I keep telling myself that i really shouldn't 'waste' my money on Lush products but this christmas Ive come to the realisation that, that is a stupid plan and is likely to never, ever happen. You do you if it makes you happy I say.

The majority of these bits were purchased in the Christmas sale because I hate spending money and it was cheaper (hate spending money lol obvs not soph), but ill mark the bits that weren't. Lush has been a brand I've been buying things from for around 9 or 10 years now which is crazy, dread to think how much I've spent. I find the products to be of fab quality which is why i'll always repurchase! :) (oh I should also add this is more of a 'look at the pictures and appreciate how pretty the products are because I cannot describe scents and the products have been taken off the website now, and I've no idea what they're all called, sorrrrry!)



BUBBLE BARS









SHOWER GELS | JELLIES | BODY CONDITIONERS 

(you can pick up the comforter in a gift set as it's currently discontinued!!)












BATH BOMBS


















SOAPS

(this smells exactly like a pear and is honestly the best smelling product out of the lot, Lush need to use this scent more please!)



and after all that, I STILL want to buy more! 
did you pick anything up in the Lush sale?! 

Soph xo






4 comments:

  1. I love the snow fairy shower gel. all of these bath bombs look incredible, I've never actually tried one of their bath bombs before and I neeeed to. happy new year!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Soph you went to town! I really need to make a massive LUSH order because I have still never tried anything from there, which makes me the worst ever blogger right?! I think one of the first products I'll try will be the magic wand because it smells amazing xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got so so many amazing bits!! i got a couple of the snow fairy bits in the sale which i was so happy about because it smells incredible xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the baths bombs/bars look amazing. I love Lush! xx

    www.naomijadexo.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme