Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Review | PhotoBox Phone Case

Hi guys! :)
 
I'd recently purchased a phone case from Photobox, which I loved so much I wanted to share it with you.
 
Before I forget, at the moment they have 60% off of photo books, which is amazing so make sure you take advantage of that! At the time of writing this you have 10 hours to get your orders in! They're such high quality so I recommend you do.
 
Anyway, I'd recently purchased an IPhone 6 hard back case. Id been looking for a high quality one for ages, but I didn't want to fork out a stupid amount of money. Id recently purchased one from Casetify, and I can honestly say I much prefer the one from Photobox. I chose the one which allowed me to have 32 photos, (I take a lot of photos!)
 
I based mine around my Instagram, so it's very bright and colourful which is what I wanted! You can choose between the matte one, or the shiny, I went for the matte version, I prefer how it feels haha, personally I don't think it feels as slippery :) Im pretty sure it was an extra £2 for the matte version but it's so worth it. You also get another case with it, a soft black one, which goes under the case you originally purchased, this protects your phone, which I thought was a brilliant idea, there is nothing worse than the feeling of putting a hard case on your phone and hearing that scratching noise, I hate it!
 
It feels such high quality, yet I paid only £18.00, this may seem pricey to some, however a while ago I paid around 40 for my Casetify one, and I much prefer my new Photobox one. It didn't take weeks to get here either, so I'm very impressed.
 
Thanks for the brill service Photobox!
 
Sophxo
 
(all opinions are my own, the product was also purchased by myself)


1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme