Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Nail Art.



Towards the end of school, the time when you need to decide the next step in your life, I decided to go to college to study childcare. However, this was my second option, I originally planned to study hair and beauty, however I thought to myself "how many girls in the country will be thinking of taking hair and beauty?" "How hard will it be to get a job at the end of it?" 
I assumed it would be quite hard to get a job due to the high number of people wanting to do the course, therefore childcare was the path I decided to take, after all, there will always be children to look after, won't there?

However I still enjoy doing my nails, my hair, and makeup, so much so I could spend hours creating pretty designs on my nails. It's something I really enjoy doing.


Just last week I decided to create a leopard print design, people always assume it takes hours to do, but once you've done it as many times as I have, I find it takes me just 15 minutes at the most!
I used;
Topshop - colour name unknown (base colour) 
BarryM - mushroom (brown spots) 
Professional Nail art - black 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme