Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

A Freezing Dog Walk

Today I decided to visit to my nan, and she asked if I wanted to take her dog, a gorgeous border terrier called Widget for a walk, or course I said yes as I love the place we go to!

We go to a place near Bristol Airport, it's amazing there the aeroplanes go right over you as the field is so close to the run way.
  


I had a lovely morning, although it was absolutely FREEZING! it was so so windy, I spent the majority of the walk wrapped up in an oversized cardi, I definitely wasn't dressed for the weather! 


I really love spending time with family, and I had a really lovely morning. It brought back a lot of memories as it's somewhere I used to go with my Nan and Dad when I was little. 

I loved it! 

Sophx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme