Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Heavens Gate


Quite recently, I had decided I wanted to go on a lot more walks, myself and my boyfriend have always enjoyed walking my dog. So, we decided between us the different places we would like to visit, I suggested Heavens Gate, a place I used to visit with my nan for a day out.

It brought back quite a few memories from my childhood, playing on the swing with my dad, scared of slipping and rolling down the hill. You can see for miles, and you can even see the animals at Longleat safari park!

    
    My boyfriend took this photo of me on the swing, looking at the animals. It's now my new favourite place to visit and I highly recommend going there. I'm sure if you visit you will agree with me when I say the view is amazing!

Sophx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme