Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

15 Facts About Me

1. I was born on the 25/10/95 at Baths Royal United Hospital

2. I can drive! I passed my test in August 2013, on the third attempt

3. I used to own two pet monkeys, I had three altogether, Mollie, Charlie, and Sophie, and they lived in a huge avery thing in my garden! 

4. I have a slight obsession with nail varnish, I currently own 122, just a few ay? 

5. I love driving long distance, because I get annoyed having to stop so many times if I drive locally

6. I LOVE disney, more so the old disney classics like Bambi, dumbo, the little mermaid, I have them all on video from when I was little, I need to get the DVDS!

7. Cornwall is my favourite place EVER, Looe to be more precise, I used to go there with my family when I was little, it brings back a lot of memories

8. Yankee candles are another obsession.. My favourite is snowflake cookie, I like the food smells the most

9. I'm a very fussy eater and rarely go to "posh" restaurants, a Frankie and Benny's spaghetti bolognaise will do me nicely! 

10. I really want to own my very own nursery when I'm older, I think a lot of forest school so my aim is to become qualified in forest school too! 

11. I love caravan holidays.. In the winter! I can't think of anything better than being all cosey in your caravan drinking hot chocolates :) 

12. My family is mostly made up of the gypsy community, my auntie is the "Queen Gypsy", and she brought out a best selling book about her life

13. I find it hard to put on weight, even though I do try hard it just doesn't seem to happen

14. My family is the most important thing

15. I'm the worst person to get hold of, ring me, and you'll probably hear back from me the week after


I hope you now know me a little better than before! I'd love to read a few facts about you! 

Sophx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme