Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

BarryM Gelly Nail Paint

Oh hiiiii!
 
Ok, so if you didn't already know, i am absolutely obsessed with BarryM nail polish. Earlier today I purchased Greenberry, and Blue Grape.
 
 
 
 
 I absolutely love both, and I think they will look gorgeous in the spring/summer.
The fact that they are from the Gelly range is also a bonus as I find that they last a really long time on my nails, and they are very opaque!
 
I'd love to know if you have any colour recommendations!
 
Sophxo

3 comments:

  1. I love BarryM
    Oh and I've nominated you for a liebster award !
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Barry M nailvarnish, Blue Grape looks like heaven!

    /reen

    www.oceans-burning.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme