Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

Mexico 2016!


At the beginning of September myself & my boyfriend Matt flew the 10 hour journey alllll the way to Cancun, Mexico. We stayed in a place called Riviera Maya and it was honestly the best holiday I've ever been on by a long mile.

Here are a few a lot of the pictures from our 2 week stay in Mexico :)






















If you ever get the opportunity to go, do it because it was the most memorable experience!

I also uploaded the video I created to youtube, I absolutely love it. You can find it here; Mexico 2016.

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen

Youtube - Soph Cullen


1 comment:

  1. Mexico looks incredible! i love your photos and i hope you had an amazing time:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme