Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

I Just Fucking LOVE Autumn.



As I write this I have a winter candle burning, I've just had the best Lush bath, and it's pitch black outside. 

These are honestly my absolute favourite things about this time of year, and the fact it suddenly becomes acceptable to drink a ridiculous amount of tea. Haha priorities. I had the best day at work today, it was starting to get dark at 5, it was so bloody cold, and the whole atmosphere just felt really christmassy?! 

I am so excited for christmas it's a bit of a joke, every time I see a christmas advert (that really annoying one that goes on about catalogues) I squeal with excitement, the thought of twinkly lights and baking makes me so happy. This time of year has always been really family orientated with my dads side of the family, my earliest and favourite memories are waking up so early on a freezing October morning and heading down to the park, just because we could. Spending boxing day eating shit food and laughing with my family. There really is nothing better and I cannot wait.

Today at work I was talking to the children about Halloween, they were so excited and were thinking about what they'd like to dress up as. I remember being little and being terrified of Halloween, I think back then it wasn't really so much of a big thing? Not like now, this Halloween I plan to be very drunk. Oh how life has changed haha. 

Anyway I don't really know where I planned to go with this post, I just wanted to express my love for this time of year & hope that someone agrees with me haha. It's my birthday as well this month! Im 21?!? 20 fucking 1?! I can't quite believe it, I still feel about 15, it doesn't even feel like 6 years have passed, mental. 

I hope you're as excited for the next few weeks as I am?!


Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen
Youtube - Soph Cullen


1 comment:

  1. i love this time of the year too! :)

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme