Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

I Moved House!


Yep thats right pals after all the hassle and stress of not having anywhere to live, I finally moved into somewhere new. 

The house itself is a year old, so going from my old ancient old fashioned house to something so modern was really weird, we've been here for 3 days now and it already feels like home which is lovely. 

My bedroom here is SO much better than my old one, its a lot more spacious, and it feels more me. I spent the moving day focusing on my room and I've just about got it how I want it, apart from my curtains, I've had to pop some sheer pink things in my bay window at the moment because the curtains I want aren't in stock yet- however it does actually look quite nice haha!

I created a short little video over on my channel to briefly show you around my new room, Enjoy! 






Lotsa Love, 
Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen
Youtube - Soph Cullen

4 comments:

  1. This a really good post, it makes me want to do a room tour as well now!

    Tia | The 10am Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks absolutely cozy and lovely! I'd love to have a big yankee candle as well - they just smell SO good.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new home, looks lovely!!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme