Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

The Most BEAUTIFUL Lipsticks In Existence.




That they are. 

I don't think I have ever set eyes on lipsticks as beautiful as these. Charlotte Tilbury is quite obviously, in my opinion, the QUEEN of lipsticks. 

When I received these as a gift, I posted a brief blogpost about them, however I didn't really go into detail about the colours- which was a big old mistake as so many people were asking me which one was which. Sorry about that.. laziness on my part haha! So here I am today to briefly go through each shade and what it's called. 

If you want to know more about Charlotte Tilbury as a brand, you can read all about that HERE.

*Apologies in advance for the very photo heavy post but honestly, do you blame me?!*







Ok so, from left to right
Back Row; Miranda May, Kim KW, Hot Emily, Carina's Love, Tell Laura, Super Cindy.

Front Row; Secret Salma, Electric Poppy, Liv It Up, Bosworth's Beauty, Kidman's Kiss, Hel's Bells.



If you're anything like me and you have a really good nose into photos, you'll probably notice the majority of these lipsticks bar one, have actually never been used. Yep. Never. Im still at the stage where I'm unable to ruin their true perfect beauty haha.. how sad. I have however used one quite regularly, just to test out if they're actually any good and oh me oh my it's bloody amazing. The one I've been using is Liv It Up, a pretty pale pink. It's the softest lipstick I think I've ever used! It's lasts all day, the colour pay off is incredible, and it doesn't even feel like you've got anything on. The perfect lipstick really. 





Maybe one day soon I'll actually use all of the others.. otherwise it's kinda a waste of money isn't it?! But I'm sure I'm not alone with not wanting to ruin their beauty.. or I hope anyway!


Love, Soph xo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen


2 comments:

  1. your collection is insane, all of these look amazing! I love the look of Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks, I'm yet to try any though. Kidman's Kiss looks like a really lovely shade x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look beautiful! I especially love the look of the shades Kim K.W, Super Cindy, Liv It Up, Kidmans Kiss and Hel's Bells - so pretty much all the nudes bar one haha!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme