Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

The LUSH Cosmetics Face Mask That Saved My Skin This Summer



LUSH Cosmetics has been my go to brand for skincare and bath products for a good few years now. I remember the first product I ever bought was Space Girl bath bomb about 7 or 8 years ago. Now here I am,  completely Lush obsessed with too many bath bombs to my name. 

However taking a slight step away from the bath bomb obsession, I had to share my new holy grail face mask with you all. Ive been using it non stop recently and it's absolutely saved my skin.







Being the complete Lush obsessive that I am, I don't think there's many Lush face masks I haven't tried. Although Mask Of Magnaminity has taken first place with regards to sorting my skin out. Not that it was that terrible before, but it definitely had it's problems. I had very dry, spot prone skin before. Whereas now it's got a pretty good balance, and I honestly don't remember the last time I had a spot, which is absolutely mental for someone like me who was used to always having at least one making home on my face every day! Not ideal. I choose to apply the mask with a brush, and exfoliate my face with it by rubbing it with a flannel as I take it off, which I've found to be the most convenient way for me. 

The biggest difference you may have noticed from Lush's regular packaging, is the flowery design on the pot. I love this, it looks so pretty and was one of the main things that made it stand out to me in the shop. It just means that the face mask is self preserving - it contains extra antibacterial honey whereas the 'regular' version doesn't, meaning it keeps itself clean and doesn't grow any micro-organisms, which is pretty clever. Because of this the mask is a lot thicker than the original version, which I don't mind too much though, as obviously you're getting a face mask which lasts a lot longer. Essentially, you're getting more for your money and who doesn't love that?!

Other than the beaut packing, and it smelling absolutely amazing (minty goodness) it's been a life saver this summer. If you live in the UK, you'll know we've been blessed with insanely hot weather recently. Being a pregnant whale at the moment, I've found it so difficult to cool myself down, I pop this little beauty in the fridge to add an extra chill, which if I'm honest you don't really need to do, as the mint in the face mask immediately cools you down and feels incredible on a stupidly hot day! - so this is definitely one for you if you'd like a face mask to wake you up in the morning thats for sure. 

I will 100% be repurchasing when I eventually run out, it's my new holy grail and I honestly don't think my skin would would be looking/feeling so fab without it this summer. 

Soph xo



Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen

28 comments:

  1. I don't tend to shop in Lush a lot, mainly for their lip scrub, but I have heard really good things about this mask! I have dry skin too so I'll bear it ind mind, as I always worry some other masks might dry my face out xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would love this one! it makes your skin so so soft because of the honey in it. its brilliant xo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this mask! I've only pretty recently (ish) discovered it but I'm definitely going to repurchase it once I'm done
    I actually mention this in a post that's going up on my blog on Tuesday, so great minds think alike eh? Xx

    www.xosophhh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a gooden isn't it! I do love a lush face mask. Ill be sure to check it out when its up lovey! xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard SO many good things about this mask! I need to try it! xxx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many people rave about it but I never actually go in and pick it up. Next time! x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, so glad I did though its amazing! x

      Delete
  5. OMG I've just posted review of this mask! My favorite mask ever! I follow you, I hope you will follow me back ♥
    https://marized.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mask!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new floral packaging as well, it's so pretty! Mask of Magnamity is one of my ride or dies from Lush.
    Jen, Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so pretty isn't it - love the flowers xo

      Delete
  8. I hear so many good things about LUSH skincare, this mask in particular, definitely time to try it. How could you resist with the super cute packaging!?

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put off trying any of it for YEARS because it can be a little pricey, but so worth the money. This mask in particular is so so good! xx

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I JUST wrote a blog post about my favorite LUSH products and this mask was definitely on it. I love it and I think the packaging is super cute since the last time I bought it. Is it weird that I like how chunky it is? xo

    with love, Jordyn | jordynpamela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the flowery packaging definitely drew me in haha.. guilty! its so cute. and me too! I much prefer thicker face masks xo

      Delete
  11. I love LUSH face masks, and this one sounds so good! I love the packaging to and the added flowers!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you agree - they're some of the best! xo

      Delete
  12. This sounds LOVELY. I love Lush products, and being vegan and cruelty-free they are often an absolute lifesaver for me! Might have to give this a go as my skin is really struggling at the moment and needs something to sort it out. Sophie xxx

    www.sopharsogood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!! added bonus, I love the fact they're vegan and cruelty free. Definitely give it a go, it's worked wonders for me, my skin has never been in such good condition! xo

      Delete
  13. i do love this mask, its so great xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it?! I love everything about it x

      Delete
  14. I love lush and have tried a few face masks but never this one! Do you think it would be ok on combination skin?
    Xx
    https://snazzysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, a few of my friends have tried it and said they love it too xo

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme